Top quality, low price websites and media for small / medium businesses in Newcastle and the Hunter region.
Welcome to Newcastle Web Design
Founded in 2017, Newcastle Web Design offers highest quality, lowest price and hassle-free website development and graphic design services for small to medium businesses.
When you need to make a good first impression to potential customers, but don’t want the high price tag that large-agency websites carry, we’re here for you.
We’re local Novocastrians, passionate and dedicated to our Hunter business community.
Our web design process starts with you: understanding you, your business, your industry and your desired outcomes. We use this info to develop a site that not only stands out from the crowd, but gets genuine results.
We not only offer website design and development, but also brand production, logo design, Google Ads management and SEO (search engine optimisation) services.
We have a Portfolio of clients who continue to trust Newcastle Web Design to create, manage, improve and refine their web, print and branding requirements.
We aim to please and always place ultimate priority on customer satisfaction, always placing your business needs, budgets and goals at the forefront of every project.
Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We’re always happy to talk about how we can can work together. To give you guideline costs to start you out:
– most basic 3-5 page websites cost less than $900 from concept to publication stage.
– most basic business logos cost around $500 (includes concept, 5 drafts and refinement, then provision of logo graphics in various file types that you own.
– most basic print designs (e.g. advertisements, flyers, leaflets and small catalogues) cost approximately $200 per page (includes concept, drafts and refinement, then provision of print ready files as PDF format.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out using the contact form below, or jump down the page further to read about our design process.
We’ll happily provide a no obligations, hassle-free concept and cost-quote for you to consider.
Send Us a Message
Designing, building and publishing a website is generally a formulaic process – at NWD, we make this simple, fast and hassle-free for you. Unlike many agencies, we don’t charge you by the hour for consultation fees, drafts, unnecessary changes and other hidden nasties – we quote the project upfront and stick to our costings.
The process we follow to build the perfect business website for you is as follows:
- Initial enquiry / consultation: if you can provide us with a general overview of what you need for your site (e.g. Home page, contact page, about page and services/products page), this will give us an idea of the project scope. We’ll also ask for any content you have ready for your new website, such as an existing old website you need upgraded, or a company brochure you’d like us to build into a website. All this can be easily done over email.
- Quote: using the above information, we’ll provide a cost quote for the project that will cover everything you need – design, build and publication. We understand most businesses don’t have cash to throw around, so when we build a website for you we keep the costs as lean as possible, without any unnecessary added features on top.
- If you accept the quote, we’ll require a 50% deposit prior to project commencement (which generally just covers the costs of your web hosting and platform setup).
- Once the deposit is made, we’ll get started! Production usually takes 2-3 weeks, but we always aim to have your new site ready as quickly as possible. Once the first draft is complete, we’ll send you a link to review the site. From there, we change anything you don’t like until you’re completely happy.
- When you’re 100% satisfied with your new site, we’ll publish it on the web on its own URL. We’ll also set up Google Analytics so you can see how your website is performing, plus Google Search Console and SEO tools to help your site climb to the top of key search ranking pages as quickly as possible.
- We also provide login details and basic training documentation for your new site, so that you can jump in and edit content in future – meaning you don’t have to outlay more cash every time you want to update your web content.
- We’ll keep in touch to check how your site is performing in the following months, and also monitor the site for any display issues and fix it for you behind the scenes – you probably won’t even realise when we do this!
If this all sounds good to you, drop us a line today to get things started! We’ll give you a no obligations quote quickly and easily!
Copyright Newcastle Web Design 2019 – All Rights Reserved.